Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Truth will set you free!

I was sent some more verses about truth that I wanted to share with all of you, they encouraged me so much that I knew I could not keep them to myself:


"So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples,
and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." ~John 8:31-32



"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." ~ Philippians 4:8

I am moving into a small apartment tomorrow in the center of town. It will be the first time in my life that I have lived alone. Truth be told I am a little nervous as I think about it tonight. In this I will need to cling to God and His truth, please keep me accountable in this. I pray that my time in this small cuartito will be one of incredible opportunities to shine as a bright light (phil. 2:15) and serve my neighbors in love. Pictures of my new room coming soon.

No comments: