Monday, January 28, 2008

Bienvenidos

I want to personally invite each and every one of you to be a part of my adventures in Oaxaca, Mexico and wherever the Lord may take me. This is a place to rejoice together, share concerns, struggles, laughter, prayers, and wrestle with the task of how to complete the Great Commission we have all been called to be a part of. I pray that through this site you will all gain a passion for the people who have never heard about the transforming love of Jesus Christ. I am so excited to start this, and ready to lay down my own pride to share myself and this work with you vulnerably. As we all strive to run this race to completion, let us encourage one another to the finish line. On your mark, get set, GO!

1 comment:

Linda said...

May God continue to bless you in your work and life there in Tlaxiaco. Dan and I are so proud of you. Sharing your life and loving the people there is how you will win them to Jesus.
love you FOREVER. Mom