Monday, February 4, 2008


Living alone these last few days has been a very new experience for me. I feel the Holy Spirit very near to me when feelings of loneliness begin to creep in. It has been truly amazing. This view of the market town of Tlaxiaco was taken from the side of my apartment. The passion and desire to pray has begun to grow in me as I see Tlaxiaco every morning from my window. Prayer is so powerful, my desire is to grow in going to my knees in prayer before the Lord. I truly believe that it is only by prayer that the battles will be won in Oaxaca. Please keep praying for Tlaxiaco and all the Lord is doing here; for open minds, hearts, and freed lives. Freedom for Tlaxiaco, to walk in the life which Christ gave us through His resurrection.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Living alone provides an open window to God; for Him to touch us at our core. Lonliness physically can be just as stark as lonliness personally, although surrounded by many. May your ministry be blessed as you work in Tlaxiaco. I pray for peace, peace in knowing you are safe and in His care. I love you honey, you will always be the child of my heart. Mom

Deborah said...

I think that living alone will end up becoming a blessing in disguise. You contantly surround yourself with people, which is your nature ( me too). This way you will have a refuge and a place for you and God time. Love you. Deb

Anita said...

Hey my dearest Pam....I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

I love you so much, and I love your apartment...it's so cute!